Last year I managed to reach a number of goals, including sewing slower, making at least part of my patchwork pillows, make a quilt of sorts (check back on the Thursday to see!), made a tunic top, post here more often, and while I think I've slightly improved on my photography, it's something I still need to work on.
So here are my 2012 creative goals:
- Improve my photography
- Finish my inspiration board
- Install a zipper on something
- Add a buttonhole on something
- Paint that mirror!
- Finish our kitchen wall decor
- Continue to post here frequently
- Experiment with elastic in projects, both thread and band
- Try embroidery details - I've really enjoyed the rise of embroider-paired-with-sewing and would like to try it myself!
- Update my blog design. It's like a hair style I'm dying to change...but I can't seem to commit to any ideas on exactly HOW to change. Hopefully by the end of the year things will look different around here!
- Expand my paid creative industry projects. I'm excited about what I've done so far this year, and I want to continue to expand.
What did you do to celebrate New Years? Have you made any goals or resolutions for 2012?