Monday, November 1, 2010

PSA: Gifted Magazine = Amazing new free online mag!

Red alert! EZ from Creature Comforts has just launched Gifted Magazine, a free new online mag for creatives. Total gorgeousness!

My creation

1. gifted magazine cover, 2. Gifted Magazine, 3. Gifted Magazine: Printable Deer Silhouette Wrapping + Bunting, 4. Gifted Magazine: A Little Whimsy & Spice

See how pretty? Not like the internet is running short on eye candy, but this is something you must check out! Crafty projects anybody can do, yet are definitely not generic looking (love Jutta's red reindeer project!).

And yes, the gift guide does deliver! I usually find these things totally unrealistic, but I really could find something for everybody on my list in there if I wanted to, even my dad, no joke! I especially loved the blogger interviews and gift ideas for under $20 gifts. So practical!

So yes, I'm excited and I think it's great. Check out Gifted Magazine today!

5 comments :

maybe*mej said...

wow. i must have a look at that magazine. sounds great and looking good too. =)

So you know what im talking about renovating a kitchen. It´s so much work and you can not use the kitchen during the time you are renovating. right!! but it will beeeee soooo goood when its over and the new kitchen will be there. I hope we are done before christmas. =) LOL.

Have a great evening.

tudelu

Carolyn said...

Oooh...love this! So pretty. I can't imagine how much time it takes these teams of bloggers to put these together. thanks for sharing!

;) said...

Thanks for this intersting link... I'll share it.

likeschocolate said...

I guess I need to check out this magazine. Everyone is talking about it!

Grey Lemon said...

Yes totally agree! I love this new magazine... read every lines!

Related Posts with Thumbnails