Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Zap that

The electrician came and made a big mess.

Then he cleaned it up and we had plugs and cables where we need them.

I'm a little shocked that it took 4hrs to do all this, but he was measuring, cutting, drilling, etc the whole time, so it's not like we got ripped off. But I forgot to ask him about how we could go about switching our lightswitch covers ourselves. Neither of us is particularly fond of these guys that are all around the apartment:

Most of them are sticking somehow and don't go smoothly anymore. I saw these a few hours later at the grocery store and looking at them makes me think we'd have to get under that dang tapete wallpaper stuff...? I don't know. It can't be that difficult can it?! I'll have to ask at Obi next time I'm there.

No comments :

Related Posts with Thumbnails