Friday, October 19, 2012

Fun Fall Finds

We saw this vintage tractor during our road trip this past summer. I think we were in the process of crossing rural Pennsylvania. I thought the color was lovely and the seat a classic.

Just a few fun things to share:
  1. I loved this talk about work, art & purpose by Evie Shaffer, especially the first minute and a half.
  2. I also love what she has to say about dirt and diety.
  3. A lovely creatives interview to read featuring Leslie Shrewing and her mother.
  4. Amy Butler's new 'Cameo' fabric line -My favorite is 'Harriet's Kitchen -sugar-' in the Tall Stories color line.
  5. Yum - 88 unexpected snacks under 100 calories.
  6. Demystified: colors and the why behind their hex numbers 
  7. I love this cover letter from 1933!
  8. What Disney almost named the 7 dwarfs.
  9. What to do with your apples? Check out this apple flow chart.
  10. I'm thinking about making this pumpkin and ginger soup this weekend.
Have a great weekend!

No comments :

Related Posts with Thumbnails