Friday, September 7, 2012

Weekend Links

 Just a few things that have been catching my eye and inspiring me lately (in addition to our heart-shaped waffle iron):
  • Blair has another lovely free wallpaper for September.
  • Katrina's about to launch CSS Pretty, a beginner's oriented workshop on CSS basics for bloggers. It really sounds amazing and I'm planning on doing the $25 version later this fall when some travel and work things settle down more. This should help me w/2012's Creative Goal #12.
  • This pretty William Morris wallpaper. What a talented man, really! I've been reading Gertrude Bell's biography and it says Morris designed and decorated her family home...so jealous!
  • I want this clock in my office.
  • I'm torn between first decorating my office or cleaning it...choices! Either way, Tina's lovely studio space has many elements in it that I've planned for my own space and is motivating me to get a move on already!
  • Katie's looking for expats in Germany -is this you? You might be just who she's looking for!
  • I just love love love this duet by German artist Ivy Quainoo and Florence + The Machine of 'Shake it Out'!

1 comment :

likeschocolate said...

I love William Morris and your waffle is making me hungry.

Related Posts with Thumbnails