Friday, May 25, 2012

Roll into the weekend

Yes, I actually saw this stretch Trabant roll past me while in Berlin. It cracked me up and I had to share. Here are a few other things I've seen around and thought to share:

Sister Mag - two German sisters created this lovely Deutsch/English online mag. They really set the bar high. I met them at The Hive and they're just as lovely and professional as their magazine. They're humble, too, but their magazine is anything but!

e.m.papers - blog and online shop based in Munich. The blog has some great Hive recaps and the shop features gorgeous and sophisticated printable paper products!

This lovely paper DIY lampshade from Daily Perfect Moment is quite clever.

Listen to what scientists deem the most relaxing song ever.

Little Pink Strawberries has some amazing blog design tutorials (attention self).

A whole Pinterest board of great printables.

Speaking of Pinterest...some good reminders.

I need to do some of these Sania Pell projects with my fabric scraps.

An overview of the handy Stitch Labs for creative business owners.

Maybe*Mej did a round-up of free digital borders.

Craftypod introduced me to this 'Frustration is an Essential Part of Creativity' video.

Have a great weekend everybody!

4 comments :

likeschocolate said...

I love all the old cars here in Europe. We just got back from Prague where you can take a city tour in an old car. Wish we hadn't run out of money. Would have been so much fun!!!

Allison said...

Love it... have to say that this is new to me!

anyaadores said...

Love that Trabant stretch limo - it was very cool indeed. And you gals were the pretzel queens :)
Have a great day Juliette,
Ax

Maria at inredningsvis said...

AMAZING POST:) Your blog is so wonderful...do you have twitter or FB to follow you with??

If you want some décor inspiration from Sweden, check out my blog:)
Have an awesome week.

LOVE Maria at inredningsvis.se
(Sweden)

Related Posts with Thumbnails