Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Some Spring in My Office


I finally got around to adding some of my Orla Kiely gift wrap to some of my empty frames. We also put in some spring bulbs around the house over the weekend and my daffodils opened up just in time for the first day of spring! Bummer note: right after I took these pictures one of the Orla frames slid to the floor and smashed. The paper is fine, but I need a new frame. One of my framed U2 records also smashed and thankfully the record is fine, but now I need a custom piece of glass....sad face. =(

Something else to buzz about: I'm going to The Hive, the first ever European bloggers conference. It will be happening in Berlin in May.  It's being held in the Betahaus (such a cool coworking place for creatives). I'm feeling the need for some blog inspiration and have to say I'm really curious about this event. They say that curiosity killed the cat, but I say don't forget that satisfaction brought it back!

Anybody else heading to The Hive? Or maybe enjoying some spring blooms of your own?

5 comments :

Carolyn said...

Love that framed Orla Kiely...and your pretty daffodils. I like the whole gallery actually. Nice composition.

likeschocolate said...

Seriously, I am so bummed about that conference because I am going to be in London on those dates. Have fun!

Allison said...

Hmmm... your prints seem to fall down by themselves. Mine fall down with the help of a few sticky fingers ; )

Yeah, spring is almost here!!! Isn't yellow just the happiest color?

Workingberlinmum said...

Love the Orla Kiely print, gorgeous colours!

I'm going to The Hive too. Quite handy since I'm based in Berlin! See you there perhaps.

Georgianna said...

I have to say I am very happy your U2 record did not get smashed. That would have been a real bummer.

The blog conference sounds super! I will be in Europe over the next few months but not in Germany, unfortunately. I'm sure you will really enjoy it. These meet ups always generate lots of energy and inspiration.

xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails