This week has been INSANE. There have been FIFTY-ONE students whose homework needed correcting, FOUR classes to teach at the university and an obscene amount of photocopies to be made for each class, THREE rush assignments for writing and editing work, TWO large boxes of Smarties eaten at my desk, and ONE very cool package in the mail (more on that later). I don't usually have all four classes in one week, but of course it happened on a week with 3 rush jobs. Needless to say, there hasn't been a lot of time for blog reading, however here are a few things that were either somehow squeezed in this week or will be enjoyed this weekend.
So, a little link love from me to you:
free online magazine is live and it's awesome!
2. Kelly went to the Fall Quilt Market recently and has been posting lots of great mini-interviews with all sorts of fascinating people -today's was with Rachel Ashwell of Shabby Chic fame.
3. Bonnie from Going Home to Roost found some fun free fonts.
4. Grab some gorgeous chevron patterns from MaybeMej.
5. I'm going to make this super easy orange chocolate tiramisu that Joanna posted at Liebesbotschaft.
6. I like the looks of this craft room.
7. Here's how to create some mega fast and cute felt flowers.
8. Kellie's posts at 74 Lime Lane about using Evernote to stay organized and a 5-step digital spring cleaning are both intriguing and inspiring.
9. I'm suddenly feeling sticker love, probably because Genine has such lovely ones.
10. Hamburger Liebe posted cute Christmas cut-out DIYs with washi tape. Love.
Anything catch your eye?