Saturday, August 6, 2011
High 5: links to check out this weekend
1) How to use washi tape strips on Piknik (not how I do it, but maybe helpful for those without a photo editing program).
2) 7 Surprising Uses for Baking Soda
3) "It's gettin' real in the Whole Foods parking lot"...video cracked me up!
4) My mom sent me this link somehow and even though it's a year old, it makes me go *sniff* b/c it's a post about where I used to live.
5) One day when I'm super skinny I'll indulge in these ricotta and honey butter bites; for now I'll just drool.
*Like my little back-to-school style logo for this post? School starts here on Monday. German summer vacations are only 6 weeks long!