I thought I'd share some cute and affordable DIYs I've spotted recently. I could actually do every single one of these projects with things I already have at home, with the exception of #4 and #6. Hmmm....
1) Repurpose an old oven rack
2) Sania Pell makes fabric wrapped vases
3) printer paper + pens = summer lanterns from Sinnenrausch (see? we all love candle wraps, heh)
4) Ikea planter-turned-pendant light (reminds me of our own jam jar lights)
5) Twisted wire candle holder from Sinnenrausch -simple and fast!
6) An easy and affordable DIY screen from the Ikea blog (4 hinges and 3 Ivar shelf ends)
7) Lots of good ideas from this photo from a Norwegian blogger's home: ombre drawers, simply hanging a sheet of wallpaper, the pillow applique, the twig mobile, styling a tabletop, etc.
8) Map picture frames from Martha Stewart
I think the map project is my favorite, but probably because I already have been working on some old map ideas of my own, ha! Seriously though, #7 really makes me want to buy a roll of pretty wallpaper. What about you? Anything here strike your fancy?