Here's a short round up of some fun things I've found online lately, maybe you'll like them too!
1) Cute idea, really cheap, too: DIY microwave popcorn. You could totally make this into a cute neighbor gift or something for the holidays.
2) In addition to hanging pictures tomorrow, I'll be making this pumpkin pie spice cake with cream cheese frosting for a family get together. My sister made the muffins earlier this week and said it was delish, so I'll be raiding my secret stash of American pumpkin puree for the cake!
3) Great sewing tutorial that is really clear in its explanation of terms and steps. I've made napkins before, but I totally learned something from this free downloadable mitered napkin tutorial.
4) There are so many of these beige tote bags used as grocery bags here in Germany. I think I might snag of my MILs this weekend and surprise her with a make-over version. Check out Design*Sponge's DIY market bag makeover.
5) Katie's writing love letters. You can too, check out her adorable love letters journals.
6) So clever and 'duh' at the same time: personalize store-bought cards.
7) Love that there's a recipe for DIY homemade Febreeze.
8) Love Nicole's method of losing weight. I've been writing down my weekly digits, but graphing them out seems to be a much more encouraging way to go about it!
9) Oldie, but goodie: how to improve your cheapo webcam's lighting quality. I totally tried some of his tricks on my most recent Skype call.