Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Earth Day Balcony Fascination

We've been chilling on our balcony enjoying this streak of unbelievable sunny, spring weather here in Germany. I've been stumped on a few projects, so the balcony has been a great retreat in terms of being the perfect place to dream.

bee-collage-words-web

Today's Corner View theme is "Earth Day" and I thought this shot of a bee zipping over one of our planters full of spring flowers was appropriate. For more Corner Views from around the world, check out this list over on Spain Daily.

6 comments :

Amie McCracken said...

I've been constantly on our balcony too. It's so lovely in the sunshine.

Antje said...

Great pictures!!! I love it.

Juliette said...

Thanks Antje! These were all 'straight out of the camera', without fiddling in PShop. I was in a rush and happy enough with how they are. I'm slowing trying to be more intentional w/my picture-taking...keyword = slowly =)

Theresa said...

Love these shots!

Georgianna said...

These are so charming! No need to do anything else with them. Have a super week. – g

The Antiques Diva™ said...

You amaze me! Seriously impressed!
Toma

Related Posts with Thumbnails