Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Kitsch Kitchen in Amsterdam

I had heard the rumors, seen the blog posts, scoured the website, but really nothing prepares you for the visual onslaught that is Kitsch Kitchen in the Jordaan neighborhood of Amsterdam. Pretty much everything I loved about this shop, my husband hated. Shocker. But we did find a few things we both liked. In any case, LOTS to see here! Most of it reminded me of stuff I used to see in Mexican border towns, but there were definitely more than a few other influences at work. Check it out:


Such a fun stop! I basically wanted one of everything you see, but there's just no way to justify the purchase of so much *stuff*, so I took pictures instead! Still, a part of me regrets not grabbing some of that black and white oilcloth -so many fun projects could be made with that, right?

I highly recommend stopping by Kitsch Kitchen if you ever head to Amsterdam. And if Amsterdam's not on your upcoming agenda, check out their website (with online shopping)!

No comments :

Related Posts with Thumbnails