Friday, March 22, 2013

This Weekend: DIYs To Try

Photo via PurlSoho

I love this easy looking pattern for a sequin coat; fun for spring weddings and Easter brunches, no?

The marble trend is ramping up; check out this marbleizing tutorial using only nail polish.

Have some leftover white air dry clay from these? Make some easy ceramic feathers for spring decor.

No clay? Check out these free printable pastel feathers and teepees.

The recent toddler apron I made is pretty similar to this fat-quarter-friendly apron tute.

I have some leftover pom-pom trim from the ponchos I made, maybe I'll use some for a scarf like this.

Speaking of leftovers, old spools and buttons could easily turn into these sweet statements.

What are you making these days? Anything special for Easter? I need to get our Easter egg tree set up this weekend!


2 comments :

Valentina Fussell said...

Love all the links! Now I have even more ideas for the weekend!

likeschocolate said...

Love the feathers!

Related Posts with Thumbnails