Thursday, March 14, 2013

New Shop Love: Wunderschoen Gemacht

I've been a longtime fan of Dunja's blog, Wunderschön Gemacht (lit. 'wonderfully made') and have mentioned her here before. So of course I was really excited to read that she's just opened a shop under the same name. Even before clicking over I knew I'd like what I found because I just love her creative aesthetic. Sure enough, I'm loving everything she's offering!

Bungalow and Rie Elise Larsen are names you might already know thanks to their boxes and lampshades, but Dunja's also selling things you don't often see from these brands: paper supplies. I can think of lots of fun ways to use this pretty paper, can't you? Of course, I still love those paper shades and colored cords from Rie Elise Larsen...
I'm still on a mint kick; it goes with so much and really seems to be a nice way to cross over from winter to spring, don't you think? What about you? Have you ever made paper garlands? What sorts of things would you make with these papers? 

Head on over to Dunja's shop to see more! 

1 comment :

Jutta said...

Oh no, I might have to stock up on paper now - although I don't really need it. So pretty!

Related Posts with Thumbnails