Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Cheap Thrills

A few cheap thrills have come up this week: good weather, a bright new kickboard/pull buoy for swimming laps, and the new Ikea catalog, which is full of an unusually high number of creative and DIY ideas. I can only assume that the latter is a result of the dominant role Ikea products have come to play in the creative blogosphere. Appeal to us more, reach out to people like us who aren't online yet, make us all really really want this adorable cart!

Anybody else enjoying the new Ikea catalog and dreaming about something? What cheap thrills are you enjoying this week?

2 comments :

Carolyn said...

Too funny...those were my exact thoughts on the new Ikea catalog and that cart was the only thing I dogeared...both my sisters bought it too!

KelleyAnnie @ Over the Threshold said...

Haha, yeah, I was excited to get the catalog too--mostly because they have a slipcover I should get for my couch that will be a more kid and pet friendly color!

Related Posts with Thumbnails