Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Exciting times: Dottie Angel's upcoming book


I like this. I think you'll like it. It's a preview of Dottie Angel's upcoming book and this video takes you through the process of looking through a book's proofs. I like Dottie Angel's style and approach to sewing and pulling things together and this was a fun sneak peak into what her book will look like. I especially like the DIY project that her book cover turned into, but I think it would be hard for a larger publishing agency to pull off. Still, it's very cool!

What's your favorite craft/sewing/cook book? Tell me here and be entered to win a copy of Sania Pell's book, 'The Handmade Home' or the German version, 'LieblingsDeko'. Or just check out the giveaway post  to read what others are saying!
 

No comments :

Related Posts with Thumbnails