Monday, April 11, 2011

Spring in(to) our living room

This is what we had going on in our living room last week. It was nice to feel like we had some 'real' spring in the living room in addition to our seedlings. I'm not sure how I feel about my little glass dome arrangements. I keep fiddling with them and moving them around.

You can also catch a glimpse of our photo gallery wall in the mirror (the mirror that will be painted this year, ahem). You can see the before shots here.

Last Friday I had the opportunity to drive up to Köln for the "h+h cologne - Internationale Fachmesse für Handarbeit + Hobby" (International trade show for craft and hobby) with Allison. We had SO much fun! We even met Amy Butler! Pictures coming soon!

2 comments :

Allison said...

I like your little dome arrangements... I would love to see a close up of the one with the little yellow flags.

I look forward to your Köln post ; )

Carolyn said...

LOVE! That mini bunting in the dome arrangment is so dang cute. And your gallery wall is so nice and perfect! Perfect spring room.

Related Posts with Thumbnails