Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Advent Blog Calendar: Projects and Freebies #8

Today brings some cute and simple decorations in the form of little trees. Martha Stewart has paper evergreens and AllYou has some winter felt trees. They share the same concept, but have different textures and overall 'feels'. I like these as mantle and centerpiece ideas!



And then, just to be fun with the whole trees-from-skewers thing, here's another one! Dutch blogger, Jurianne Matter (she also has a cute paper design shop), shares this free holiday tree printable.


So cute, right? I made 4 of my own and used double sided tape to avoid potentially messy glue situations. I stuck mine in foam board for storage, but I think I'll be adding height to a holiday food table by sticking them in some food later this month!


No comments :

Related Posts with Thumbnails