Friday, December 3, 2010

Advent Blog Calendar: Projects and Freebies #3

I thought I would do a little series for Advent this year. I'll be posting short meditations on the four Sundays of Advent as well as fun projects, free printables and tasty recipes for the 25 days leading up to Christmas. I had a lot of fun pulling this together and I think you'll really like the series! Stay tuned!

Today brings a lovely project from the Purl Bee, the felt flower wreath. Isn't this gorgeous? I can see this being nice holiday decor in your own home or as a gift for somebody special. It would be a nice weekend project to work on, but I can also see several ways to make some shortcuts if you're busy. I like how they have templates for all the lovely shapes -makes it seem that much more do-able! Check it out!


No comments :

Related Posts with Thumbnails